Friday, January 30, 2009

StudentsLife: Motivation Quotes

Here…some of my fave quotes that always inspiring me…
Juz wanna share wif u guys!!

Whether you think you can,
Or you think you can’t,
You’re right…
(Henry Ford)

You gain strength, courage and confidence
By every experience in which you really stop
To fear in the face…
Do the thing that you think you can’t do…
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Life is not measured by the number of breathe we take,
But by the number of moments that take our breath away…
(Anonymous)
**This is my fave one…. =)

In the middle of difficulties,
Lies opportunities…
(Albert Einstein)

Trust yourself.
You know more than you think you do…
(Dr. Spock)

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!!
Live the life you’ve imagine…
(Thoreau)

I know nothing with any certainty,
But the sight of stars makes me dream…
(Vincent Van Gough)

To my frenz…. =)
Wherever you are,
It is your friends who make your world…
(William James)
Finally…
We are the lyrics,
And life is the song….

Enjoy your life!! Alhamdulillah…

No comments :

Post a Comment

Komen lah korang!